We’re at SXSW 2014
Today marks the start of SXSW festival and we’re lucky enough to be attending the interactive sessions for the next 7 days in sunny Austin Texas.
In previous years, SXSW has been the place to be for innovation in technology, with numerous new apps and services having been launched at the event. We expect this year to be no different and are excited to see plenty of digital health sessions on the schedule.
Keep an eye out on the blog for updates from all the sessions we will be attending. Here’s a few we plan to check out:
- Life automation for entrepreneurs with Dave Asprey (aka The Bulletproof Exec) – a session lead by the infamous biohacker and inventor of bulletproof coffee where health and business will merge.
- A Conversation with Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson – no digital health here but who needs an excuse to see one of the world’s best scientists live on stage?
- Penicillin 2.0: Sensor-Driven Health – a session run by Gadi Amit, founder of NewDealDesign and lead designer of the FItBit, on the future of sensors for consumers.
- The Future of Genetics in Our Everyday Lives – led by 23andMe’s CEO, Anne Wojcicki, this session will look at how our DNA will become another programming language.
- Wearables & Beyond with Shaq – it makes sense that Shaquille O’Neal is into wearable technology, and we’re looking forward to see what he reveals for his plans in this space.
- The Future Farm Is Now: Can Robots Feed the World? – this panel discussion will take on the topic of hi-tech farming, which is going to play a key part in the health of the world’s population.
Keep checking back to the blog for all of our updates.