Pixel Health partners with WIRED Health: 15% Discount Available
I’m pleased to announce Pixel Health has partnered with WIRED Health, and that as part of our partnership, all readers get a 15% discount to attend the conference, taking place on March 9 2017 at 30 Euston Square in London.Book your ticket online now (with our exclusive discount)
What is Wired Health?
The fourth annual WIRED Health conference brings WIRED magazine’s knack for prescience to life, providing the platform on which those influencing and disrupting the health industry can share their compelling stories. The speaker faculty will discuss genomics and gene-editing, neuroscience and behaviour, new cancer diagnostics and treatment as well as look at health initiatives targeting the end of disease.
Who will you meet and hear from?
Emmanuelle Charpentier, the co-inventor of gene-editing technology CRISPR and Jessica Mega, the chief medical officer of Verily, Google’s medical arm, are speakers for the exciting one-day forum on the future of health taking place.
Charpentier and Mega are among the anticipated 2017 speaker faculty, which include:
- Dame Sally Davies, chief medical officer of the UK government, and principal medical advisor on all issues relating to public health.
- Peter Piot, microbiologist and co-discoverer of the Ebola virus, Piot was also part of the team that discovered HIV/AIDS. He has been on the frontline of the fight against both epidemics since.
- David Halpern is the CEO of the Behavioural Insights Team, a UK government and Nesta partnership that applies behavioural sciences to public services, from economics to healthcare.
- Helmy Elkouthy, co-founder & CEO of Guardant Health, which has created a blood test to diagnose cancer to replace tissue biopsies and potentially detect early stage cancers.
- Kris Famm, president of Galvani Bioelectronics, a partnership between GSK and Alphabet to develop implantable medical devices.
- Elizabeth Parrish, CEO of BioViva Science, is bringing dual gene therapies to the treatment of age-related issues and illnesses – such as skin deterioration and Alzheimer’s – and leading research in regenerative medicine.
- Jeremy Freeman, Science, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, a neuroscientist and computational biologist, Freeman is part of the team working to cure, prevent or manage all diseases by the end of the century.
The full speaker list is available online here.
Sandoz, a division of the Novartis group, Pfizer and Bird & Bird are also announced as event partners. Additional speakers will be unveiled over the coming weeks, including over a dozen start-up innovators presenting potentially industry-changing technology for the health, pharmaceutical and wellness sectors.
Book your ticket online today for your Pixel Health 15% discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries. We hope you can join at this event!Book now